Skip to main content

EAT..not food...


I also love Twitter.  
One of the teachers that I follow on Twitter is Mr. Victor.


Mr. Victor likes to Tweet with the hashtag EAT



🚨
🚨
less than 40 days until tryouts!!! B-ball season is right around the corner, I can’t wait!
🏀
💪
Get ready for some Jags basketball this winter. Meeting next Tuesday in LGI to discuss workouts and conditioning leading up to tryouts #GoJags #EAT

I tried several different Google searches and a call to Liv, before we decided to look up "EAT acronym". We knew from our searches on Twitter that it was related to sports.

Effort
Attitude Toughness

These are things we can all control. As an athlete, and a human, the EAT philosophy leads to success.

"Every single successful person I know does everything with great effort, a positive attitude, and mental & physical toughness." Jeff Hamhauser-youth football coach

As we go into Week 2 of our blog project, do not lose your enthusiasm! #EAT



Comments