Skip to main content

Thanks for coming to my Ted Talk...

"Thanks for coming, I'll keep this brief. I'm not looking to name names but I want to talk to you all about the state of the shared kitchen" TED Los Angeles fauna mammal human behavior

"Thanks for coming to my Ted Talk", as far as I can tell, came before "In this essay, I will..."  Ted Talk was on Tumblr, Essay on Twitter.  Ted Talks offer advice; Essay meme offers profound thoughts.

So here are some fun ones I found.. .
welcome to my ted talk

DO NOT GET AN ANIMAL IF YOU CANNOT COMMIT TO ITS CARE FOR THE ENTIRETY OF ITS LIFE.

Thank you for coming to my ted talk.

Chips are never an appropriate substitute for French fries. Thank you for coming to my TED Talk.





If a video gamer is considered an athlete then there should be no debate about cheerleaders or dancers being answered. Welcome to my Ted Talk https://twitter.com/espn/status/1042027998751404034 






















































Comments